Archive for advertising
Find the best freelancers in your area. Or submit a job. Bettertalk.to finds the best jobs for freelancers starting in hamburg & berlin
we launched the cinemaxx twitter special:
You should give a f*** about my opinion, but i just need to say that. Every dev has heard about the new license agreement of apple affecting iPhone development. Joa (laugheed / cried a lot) and Lee (talking straight) already made a point.
But, consider being an apple executive:
- We already have a lot of great apps
- Almost no end-customer will be affected by “our” policy change
- Every Company desperately wants to build an iPhone App. Mainly caused by spread of iPhones. An iPhone app simply reaches more customers then any other app (right now) would do.
- We can have the app exclusive (rollout on android is doable but difficult), if we want to.
- Allowing to write apps in CS5 would invite a lot of low skilled developers (not every flash coder is a good coder) to write Apps in no time. Apples QA would have a lot of work caused by Adobe. And apple would have to pay for that overhead.
- We earn money with the “big or creative” apps. Like apps from newspapers, shazam and so on. The little flash game will possibly never create that income.
- Implementing iAd in CS5 might cause a lot of trouble.
- Crashing apps will put Apple in a bad light, not adobe.
To make that clear
I don’t like apples move either, but guessing / knowing the reasons is a good way starting to solve a problem.
And in the end its all about markert power, collecting customer data and money. Sad but true.
Aktuell wird gefragt: Wie lautet das Motto der Tyrell Corporation, die in „Der Blade Runner“ die Replikanten herstellt?
Einfach via direct Message antworten und mitmachen.